Wow what a quick holiday! Thanksgiving at moms, shopping,birthday party for Dad, decorating the church and church services. Getting Rebecca where she needs to be because it is raining and so much more...Whew! What a whirlwind weekend.
Christmas Concerts are coming up and you all are invited! I will post dates later.
A trip to Operation Chrismtas Child on Dec 13th is coming and it is great to have a good trip like this.
I also want to make a trip to Greenwood soon to see my friend. I hope that I can do that soon. So much I want to do and so little time to do it in.
Rebecca to take SAT on Saturday at Irmo and William will find out soon if he will be the basketball manager. Kids!
Best news of all. WE HAVE RENTERS!!!! Yes. We will not have $ to show for it until Feb. so that is not good, but a light at the end of the tunnel.
i hate haters...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment