Tuesday, February 10, 2009

From Bad to GOOD!

Yesterday was a crummy day with a great ending!
We all have these days don't we. A friend had a run in with their boss and I felt really sorry the them and it made me sad all day. My interview was delayed by a day, thanks to the governor of this state. I am doing the work of 3 positions and I don't think I can take on anything else. Until I went to my sisters after work. For as much as she has needed me in the past months yesterday I needed her. She just didn't know. I got to see "Kroger" the only thing close to a newphew i will ever come to and he seems to take all that away. I am really not a dog or animal lover, but I do love this dog. He, like children, comes and loves you no matter what has happened and is happy! So I went home got my tax stuff together and hopefully will be able to get money back soon. William cooked supper! Turkey chops and string beans with onion. I also had the last of the ice cream sandwich ice cream. YUM! So there is a God and I am able to blog another day he has given me today. I have my interview at 2:00pm and I get to see some great friends at the band booster meeting.
I pray all of you that reads this has a wonderful day....go outside and have lunch today. It is beautiful outside!!

No comments: