Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life goes on...and on...and on...

This week doesn't feel normal. Our schedules are all which a ways. School is starting in a few days and making sure everything is taken care of due to registration and clothes etc.
Many things have changed in the last month. I have drawn closer to my sister and I am glad of that, but not because of these conditions.

Band- Parent show is tonight at DFHS at 5:30pm. If any of you want to come out and see our show please stop by. It will be good and I have stayed away from practices to see the show tonight I am Chaperon Coordinator for that as well....will my jobs ever end....and I need to spend today to get that ready.

Church- I really have missed my church family and it felt good to see everyone this weekend. We have friends that are going to help Douglas with some repairs to the rental house...it is back on the market...praying for renters now. To say that church family for our family is important is a real understatement. We have friends we know we can count on and have some of the best friends because of church.

OCC- It has been tremendous what God is doing here! We have partnered with Dollar Tree and have collected over 6000 items. YEAH! Think about how many shoeboxes that will fill and spread the gospel. A friend of mine just got a note back from a boy in Uganda that just got a box in August. Yes- it does take that long sometimes. Thanks to all that participate...whats next??
Letter writing campaign!!

Please let me know what is going on in your life...
love all my friends..
Pat

1 comment:

amy gilbert said...

I feel the same way! This week is all messed up!!! Laura got sicke yesterday and that started off my messed up week. She is fine, but we spent all day in the ER...ugh!!!