ok just when you can't breath we all take a breath and go again.
I can remember when the kids were little and I would sit in a rocking chair and when all seems to be going wrong at the time, problems just melted away when I just sat down, held them tight and just took a deep breath! It made things better. I wish I could just bring that time back.
I was at church on Sunday and saw a great friend. I really haven't seen her since everything in my life had been turned upside down. She came up and gave me one of those hugs that just melted everything away. I needed that so much today. She seem to take all the burdens off my shoulders, even if it was for just that moment. Everyone has a friend like that and I hope you appreciate that you have one in your life. Call them today and hey to your friend.
Please pray for me as I walk thru a rough patch with my sister.
So breath, just breath.
i hate haters...
15 years ago
1 comment:
I know what you mean about holding your children and having the stress just melt away. I get the same feeling you got from your friend when my kids give me hugs today. Good luck with whatever you are dealing with. I will say a prayer for you!
Amy
Post a Comment