We all get busy. When is enough enough! I know I have to much on my plate and some will go away in November and some things I don't know if it will ever go away. I have had enough and I wonder if anyone cares about how I am feeling or doing emotionally. We go to work eat supper and turn around and do it again. The words "What are we having for supper" for as much as I love to cook has turned into a chore. The stopping and doing something for me or about me i wonder does it cross anyones mind. Now I am not trying to have a pitty party or anything. Just wondering besides Jesus does anyone in the world actually care about me.
Don't get me wrong...marriage is ok...kids are ok...just wondering where is the compassion for each other gone to? Compassion for each other and stopping and showing that to each other gets caught up into busy stuff. So when is enough, enough!
Loving each one of you!
i hate haters...
15 years ago
3 comments:
I feel your pain! I was feeling the same way last night! It is hard when people seem to be pulling you in all different directions and are still asking for more from you. Keep a chin up!You are appreciated! It might not seem that way at times though! When someone asks your kids "who has been there for you?", you know what their answer will be..."MOM"
ACG
Hang in there. I know a little of what you are feeling (new to marriage and my children are dogs – much less demanding.). The old adage of “a woman’s work is never done comes to mind.” Just remember that they mean well. You, like many women, are the go-to-person in the family. What can I say our lot in life is to be the glue of the family. But, you have girlfriends all around you who see how wonderful you are and we are here for you. Plus, pity party or not….the best thing about parties is cake. If you like chocolate, Publix has a fabulous “Princess Cake” which is the perfect size for a personal party. ;-)
Pat! Oh my gosh. Tom is going through this same thing. He is having a hard time saying NO to people and people want something from him all the time! I am proud of him cause he said NO 2 times today! Do you have some things that you need to say NO to? Your family is more important than what someone else wants from you. Or is it your family that wants you all the time? HA HA HA That is a little more difficult. Hang in there. You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment