I am so proud of my kids! Ok- we all have the times when we have chased our kids with the leather belt. We want to crawl under the table when they have said something they should not of - even though it is the truth. Today I am so proud of my kids!
William has taken the steps to be apart of the HS marching band and deciding a little late, he is still learning and memorizing the music. His first performance is tonight at the game. Yeah! He will understand a little more tonight what dedication is and what he will need to step up his game as the competition goes on. Some friends of mine has said - i don't want to get involved with the band because it is to much work. I will tell you that to be a family and have something to do together as a family is not work. If you are a family where your child is in any sports, you should get involved! Kids might not love you at the time, but your observations about relationships they build around them and how to help them through the rough spots are great teaching tools.
I have always told people - TALK TO YOU KIDS!!! I should write a book! LOL
Rebecca just keeps amazing me. We got the ranking today for her Junior class...#17! out of 506!!
Yea!!!!! This means money for college! I pray and will you pray with me for a full ride! Mom is broke and will be doing good to take care of her other needs while at college.
Even though she looks and acts grown up, I still have to remind her she is not. So much she has not learned and so much more responsibility is coming her way. I know she can handle it, but I know she is not ready. She turned 17 this Tuesday.
You can call me a proud parent if you want.....but you have been there too! (Grin)
i hate haters...
15 years ago
1 comment:
Kids are such a blessing! I know that you are proud of both of them...you have a right to be!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment