Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Babies everywhere!

It seems to me a rash of people around me are having babies. I am thankful I have my children and love them dearly. However, I don't want anymore of my own. I know many that have gotten to my point. Many babies in our church, Friend Church, and some people at work. they are everywhere.
I have started crocheting again and it seemed only fitting that I start with baby blankets. I have done 4 so far and I am hoping that people that I have given them to appreciate all the work that goes into a small blanket like that. It takes me almost 2 weeks working on it every night to finish one. The prettest one I did was to go to little ABE, but it looked too girlly ( didn't want him to have girly man complex) so I started another one. As I was working on the second one for him, he decided to come sooner. God has used Little ABE as a way to show his parents that He will always be with them and that He has surrounded them with people that care for them of all ages! As I crocheted (sp) this blanket and finished it up I found myself really not focusing on the blanket but praying for the child it will cover. His health, wealth, and life that God has prepared for Him. It was kind of theropy for me to relax and focus on what really matters in life.

Question: Have you taken time to really focus on relaxing and taking the time to destress? Have you really taken inventory of what matters to you? If not, the present time is the best time.
TIME- OUT!!!!

No comments: