Monday, June 2, 2008

Event Planning!

It seems that everyday of my life is an Event! I have to plan it all out and know all the details of the day. This is even more so since the oldest child- who is not a child, so she thinks she is an adult- has her drivers license and a job. My husband, Douglas is having to drive our car to work instead of the company van that sits in our yard. ( stupid reasons). Half days at school is not helping me either. So everyday is an event!
I am about to kick-off two other events in the community and in our church. I have to think thru all the details and connect with all these people too. Life is an Event!

Have you ever gotten that invatation to the Event of the year just to find you can't go? You got the invatation the day after the RSVP was suppose to be in. I just got an invatation to a wedding and the next day you had to RSVP by the next day. I don't have internet at home and I don't have the stuff to RSVP with me here at work...so what to do? Again- planning the details don't hurt. Comes to let me think too, we were not first on the list.

Events were all over my calendar for Sunday evening...but I decided to take a break, grill a little this weekend and spend it with my family. It was a learning experience as we don't do this often and the family was totally thrown off! Well I guess I must express my plans so they can plan it into their life events. LOL

My challenge to my friends is to let loose and if you need an event planner...let me know- far in advance.

No comments: